Dubai Metro Nol Cards
What is a NOL Card?
Nol Card is a smart card that enables you to pay for the use of various RTA transport modes in Dubai with a single card. You can use your Nol Card to travel on Dubai's Metro, Buses, Water Buses, as well as pay for RTA's Paid Parking. Nol Cards are available in different types to meet everyone's needs.
|Can be used on||Metro, Bus, Water Bus, Parking||Metro, Bus, Water Bus, Parking||Metro, Bus, Water Bus, Parking||Bus, Metro & Water Bus|
|Get it from|| || || || |
|Documents required||None||None||Photo & National ID 1,2||None|
|Price||AED 25 (includes AED 19 e-purse value)||AED 25 (includes AED 19 e-purse value)||AED 70 (includes AED 20 e-purse value)||AED 4 (with a minimum of 1 trip)|
|Requires activation?||No||No||Yes, at any ticket office||No|
|Valid for||5 years||5 years||5 years||90 days or 10 trips|
|Top it up at|| || || || |
|Fares in (AED)|
|Daily Fare Cap||20.00||40.00 3||20.00||n/a|
|Short Trip |
|Within 1 Zone||3.00||6.00||3.00||4.00|
|2 Adjacent Zones||5.00||10.0||5.00||6.00|
|More than 2 Zones||7.50||15.0||7.50||8.50|
|Student, senior citizen 4, 5||N/A||N/A||50%||N/A|
- Photo & Copy of National ID.
- In case of applying for Regular Nol Blue Card, you need to attach your National ID only.In case of applying for a concession card (Student/Disabled/Senior Citizen), you need to attach the required document as mentioned below:
- Student Card: kindly attach your National ID and a stamped letter from your (School/College/University) with following details(Name of Student, Student ID No, Education Level, Academic Year).
- Disabled Card: kindly attach your National ID and copy of Permanent Disability Card issued from the authorized entity.
- Senior Citizen: kindly attach your National ID only.
- Does not include Gold premium charges
- The allowed age of students can get the 50% discount of their age should be from 5 to 23 years
- The concession of senior citizen is for UAE Nationals only
- The fare will be free for the disables who have permanent Disability
- Children below the age of five and height of 90cm can travel for free without a card
Why should you get a Nol Card?
With Dubai's public convenience in mind, RTA is introducing the new Nol Card as the new way to travel around Dubai. Cash will not be accepted for payment to use Metro, Buses and Water Buses.
Benefits of NOL Card
- You can travel around Dubai and pay for parking using a single card
- You no longer need to carry cash or worry about correct change
- You will enjoy low cost fares and flexible transfers across different modes of transport
- You can enjoy having special fares for different concession types of nol blue card (for Students, Senior Citizen and Disabled)