Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search
    AED 4,190,000
    • 4
    • 6
    • 3,737 sq. ft.
    • Villas
    • AED 4,190,000
    • AED 1121.00
    • Unfurnished
    • 29 January 2020
    • HRE-S-4177
    • Off-Plan
    • N/A
    • 1095273994

    Property Description

    Investors Payment Plan:

    * Distress Resale Offer
    * 30% Already Paid & Remaining 70% on Handover till December 2019
    * Largest plot size available in the whole community
    * Located adjacent to the entrance of the community
    * Price is negotiable

    About the Property:

    - Master bedrooms with balconies attached bath & walk-in closet
    - Large Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with terrace
    - Powder Room
    - Family Room
    - Kitchen With Cabinets
    - Maid's Room With Bathroom
    - Guest Toilet
    - Study Room
    - Feasibility to Construct the Pool
    - Fully Equipped Community Gym
    - Shared Swimming Pool
    - Clubhouse
    - Golf Course
    - Children's Play Area


    Yas Island is a centerpiece of ALDAR's destination development strategy and is a major landmark for the new Abu Dhabi. It is home to exceptional hospitality, entertainment, shopping, and tourism venues, all connected to the mainland through a comprehensively linked road network.

    Wake up to the vibrant nature of The Cedars at Yas Acres in Yas Island, Driving through Yas Island and reaching Yas Acres Aldar, you know you are home.Yas Acres puts the community at its heart and soul, providing you with fertile ground to lay down roots and build memories.

    Yas Acres embraces a love of leisure and provides you with a world of possibilities to explore and experience at your pace. Whether it is on the golf course, at the mall, by the pool or simply at home with family.

    Call Harbor Real Estate on or visit www.harbordubai.com for further details.


    PROPERTY FEATURES:
    -Balcony
    -BBQ area
    -Built in wardrobes
    -Central air conditioning
    -Covered parking
    -Gymnasium
    -Laundry/washing room
    -Maid's room
    -Private garage
    -Private garden
    -Shared swimming pool
    -Storage room
    -Study
    -View of gardens
    -Children's play area
    -Clubhouse
    -Golf club and clubhouse
    -Mosque
    -School
     

    Property Features

    • Balcony
    • BBQ area
    • Built in wardrobes
    • Central air conditioning
    • Covered parking
    • Gymnasium
    • Maid's room
    • Private garage
    • Private garden
    • Shared swimming pool
    • Study
    • View of gardens
    • Children's play area
    • Golf club and clubhouse
    • Mosque
    • Storage
    • Covered Parking
    • Gym
     

    Ratings & Reviews

    Overall rating of Yas Island:

    Good (85.27%) 43 vote(s)

    Ratings breakdown:

    Reviews:

    Tell us what you think - by rating these categories. Your vote will only be counted once.

    Your ratings:

    Your review (optional):
    You can also post your opinion about Discovery Gardens

    Advertiser Details

    Agent Name

    34 Harbor Real Estate Agent (BRN: 2004)

    Real Estate Agency Details

    Harbor Real Estate (RERA ORN: 2004)

    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Own this property from just
    AED/month
    Fixed rates from 3.75%
     

    Market Price & Trends

    Market price for Villas in Yas Island February 2020

    Market price for Villas in Yas Acres February 2020

    Market price trend for Villas in Yas Island 2020

    Market price trend for Villas in Yas Acres 2020

     
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

     

    Similar Properties

     
    Back to Top
    We recommend that you also send an email to the agent for the best response.
    Send email
    Why it's helpful
    0
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Similar from Harbor Real Estate
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.