Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search
    AED 3,650,000
    • 4
    • 6
    • 3,334 sq. ft.
    • Villas
    • AED 3,650,000
    • AED 1094.00
    • Unfurnished
    • 2 April 2019
    • DUB170549
    • Unknown
    • N/A
    • 0203672010

    Property Description

    PH Real Estate are proud to offer this Meydan Grand Views Townhouse on a huge corner-plot within the Millennium Estates Community.

    Grand Views is a G&Co developed, ultra-premium gated community comprising of luxurious villas and sprawling townhouses. This is the city's newest and most anticipated community, compromising 476 homes offering spectacular views of the Grand Stand. Grand Views offers the best of fine suburban living with the convenience of being located near DIFC, Downtown and with direct links to and from Sheikh Zayed Road.

    Property Features:
    - Massive corner plot
    - 35% to pay now and remaining 65% upon completion
    - Original Price (+4% Oqood = AED 4,661,280)
    - 4 en-suite bedrooms + maid's
    - End unit
    - Roof terrace + private enclosed garden
    - Covered parking
    - Unbeatable amenities
    - 35% to pay now and remaining 75% upon completion
    - BUA - 3,334 Sq. Ft.
    - Plot - 16,111.85 Sq. Ft.
    - Completion November 2018

    Please call Martin or email martin@phrealestate.ae
     

    Ratings & Reviews

    Overall rating of Meydan City:

    Fair (38.6%) 52 vote(s)

    Ratings breakdown:

    Reviews:

    Tell us what you think - by rating these categories. Your vote will only be counted once.

    Your ratings:

    Your review (optional):
    You can also post your opinion about Discovery Gardens

    Advertiser Details

    Agent Name

    Martin Hyre

    Real Estate Agency Details

    PH Real Estate Brokers

    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Own this property from just
    AED/month
    Fixed rates from 3.75%
     

    Market Price & Trends

    Market price for Villas in Meydan June 2019

    Market price for Villas in Grand Views June 2019

    Market price trend for Villas in Meydan 2019

    Market price trend for Villas in Grand Views 2019

     
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

     

    Similar Properties

     
    Back to Top
    We recommend that you also send an email to the agent for the best response.
    Send email
    Why it's helpful
    0
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Similar from PH Real Estate Brokers
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.