- 120,000 sq. ft.
- AED 67,000,000
- AED 558.00
- 11 July 2019
Exclusive with Savills!
A beautiful mix use building for sale in Sharjah, Majaz 2.
Al Majaz is an area in Sharjah which has in the recent past become hugely popular among the citizens and residents. Al Majaz is divided into Al Majaz 1, Al Majaz 2 and Al Majaz 3, and they are situated around the Khalid lagoon.
GROUND + 18 STOREY TOWER
GROUND FLOOR: 2 RETAILS
FIRST FLOOR: 7 OFFICES
2nd to 18th Floors: 119 Apartments (17 x 3beds & 102 x 2beds)
Plot Size: 1069.10 Sqm (Corner Plot)
GROSS YEARLY INCOME: AED 7,300,000 approx.
Net rental yield: 5.6%
SELLING PRICE: AED 70,000,000
- Sharjah has an approximate area of 236 km
- Third largest and third most populous city in the United Arab Emirates
- Located along the northern coast of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Known for being more conservative than its southern neighbor, Dubai, Sharjah is widely considered the nations cultural capital.
- Contributes significantly to UAE economy making it a key player in economic development.
- Sharjah enjoys strong tenant demand / high occupancy rates .
- Demand for rented accommodation is expected to continue to be buoyed by expanding level of economic activity and job creation.
- Political instability across parts of the Middle East has continued to generate a steady stream of new tenants for Sharjah.
Office Location: 2702-C Marzouqi Towers, King Faisal Street, Qasimia, Sharjah, UAE
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-24 hours Maintenance
- Basement parking
- Broadband ready
- Built in wardrobes
- Central air conditioning
- Children's nursery
- Public park
- Public parking
- Public transport
- Shopping mall