Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search
    More Filters
    Agents
    Price
    Price Frequency
    Min
    -
    Max
    Built up area
    Min
    -
    Max
    • Draw
    • Cancel Draw
    Loading map .....

    228 Apartments for sale in Bluewaters Island

    Showing 1 - 20 of 228 properties
    Sort by Show

    No Results Found

    Please try to modify your search and try again.

    Show more featured
    View on map
    AED 2,909,000

    2BR | 5Yrs Post Handover | 4% DLD Waiver|Ready to Move in

    Apartment Building 4, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 2
    • 1,522 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,650,888

    Few Units Left |On 5 Year Post Handover

    Bluewaters Residences, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 4
    • 5
    • 2,530 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,150,000

    Last chance Own a new 3br on 5 yrs pymt

    Apartment Building 10, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 3
    • 4
    • 2,042 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,996,000

    READY NOW 3 BED APARTMENT IN BLUEWATERS RESIDENCES

    Apartment Building 6, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 3
    • 4
    • 1,991 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,322,000

    BLUE WATERS Ain Dubai, THE BEACH life u2013 full sea view

    Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,469 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,654,000

    3BR APT Waterfront living + Flexible payment plan

    Bluewaters Residences, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 3
    • 3
    • 2,034 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,217,000

    5 Years Post Handover|Luxury Island Life

    Apartment Building 2, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 2
    • 1,536 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,698,000

    Meraas Blue Waters - apartments w/sea view | Best amenities

    Apartment Building 4, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 2
    • 1,946 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,590,000

    Sea view! 3 Bedrooms+Maids | DLD Waiver

    Apartment Building 2, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 3
    • 4
    • 1,935 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,400,000

    Be the first to enjoy the best views on the Island

    Apartment Building 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,774 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,450,000

    Dubai Eye + Sea view, Unique Layout, Handed over

    Apartment Building 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 4
    • 1,774 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 5,753,000

    Luxury 4BR Island Living Waterfront View

    Apartment Building 1, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 4
    • 4
    • 2,575 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,000,000

    Pay Over 5 Years 2 Bedrooms in Blue Waters Bldg2

    Apartment Building 2, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,498 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 2,745,000

    Ready To Move In | 1 Bed | No Commission

    Bluewaters Residences, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 1
    • 1
    • 1,307 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,466,000

    Full Sea view Corner apartment Blue Waters

    Apartment Building 8, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,673 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 2,996,000

    Attractive Payment Plan | Post Handover!

    Bluewaters Residences, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 2
    • 1,483 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 4,480,000

    Choose Your Unit |Pay 20%| Ready to Move In NOW

    Apartment Building 10, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 3
    • 4
    • 2,309 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,053,000

    Pay 20% and Move In NOW! Pay Remaining 80% in 5 YEARS!!

    Apartment Building 10, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,483 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    AED 3,284,000

    Ready to move in unit|With Amazing Payment Plan

    Apartment Building 2, Bluewaters Island, Dubai
    • 2
    • 3
    • 1,680 sq. ft.
    • Jumeirah Lakes Towers (2.10 km)
    Send Email Enquiry to Multiple Agents
    Select: All | None

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Mortgage Calculator

    Back to Top
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.