Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search
    AED 1,639,576
    • 1
    • 2
    • 863 sq. ft.
    • Apartments
    • AED 1,639,576
    • AED 1899.00
    • Unfurnished
    • 13 July 2019
    • HLG-S-1039
    • Off-Plan
    • N/A
    • 1677322113

    Property Description

    Imperial Avenue
    1 to 5 Bedroom Apartments and Villas
    Downtown

    1 Bedroom
    2 Bathroom
    Large living room
    Laundry room
    1 Balcony

    1 Bedroom starting price from AED 1,639,576
    BUA starts from 863 sq.ft.

    Payment Plan is 45/55 in which 45 per cent of the price is paid during the construction phase while the remaining 55 per cent of the price is paid on completion of the project.

    Don't miss the opportunity of booking an apartment.
    Book thru us, no commission to be paid!

    Call Trupti Nair on or visit www.homeloungeuae.com for further details

    Company name: Home Lounge Real Estate Brokers
    RERA ORN: 16193
    Address: Churchill Tower 2615, Business Bay
    Office phone no:
    Primary email: trupti@homeloungeuae.com

    Company Profile: Looking for property for sale or property for rent, Home Lounge Real Estate Brokers make searching easy. Visit our website to know about the ready and off-plan properties available with us and contact us.We will help you find your dream house or office. We offer our clients a wealth of knowledge regarding all aspects of purchasing or selling a home/office.
    PROPERTY FEATURES:
    -Balcony
    -Central air conditioning
    -Covered parking
    -Gymnasium
    -Shared swimming pool
    -View of gardens
    -View of parkland
    -View of sea/water
    -24 hours Maintenance
    -Bank/ATM Facility
    -Bus services
    -Children's play area
    -Concierge service
    -Metro station
    -Mosque
    -Public park
    -Public parking
    -Recreational Facilities
    -Restaurants
    -Shopping mall
    -Shops
     

    Property Features

    • Balcony
    • Central air conditioning
    • Covered parking
    • Gymnasium
    • Shared swimming pool
    • View of gardens
    • View of sea/water
    • Children's play area
    • Metro station
    • Mosque
    • Public park
    • Public parking
    • Restaurants
    • Shopping mall
    • Shops
    • Concierge Service
    • Covered Parking
    • AC
    • Concierge
    • Gym
     

    Ratings & Reviews

    Overall rating of Downtown Burj Dubai:

    Average (66.17%) 968 vote(s)

    Ratings breakdown:

    Reviews:

    Tell us what you think - by rating these categories. Your vote will only be counted once.

    Your ratings:

    Your review (optional):
    You can also post your opinion about Discovery Gardens

    Advertiser Details

    Agent Name

    Trupti Nair (BRN: 33184)

    Real Estate Agency Details

    Home Lounge Real Estate (RERA ORN: 16193)

    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Own this property from just
    AED/month
    Fixed rates from 3.75%

    Area Guide

    Downtown Dubai

    Branded the “Center of Now,” Downtown Dubai is the city’s most coveted urban address for residents and retailers alike. This neighb... check out more
    High-rise living Live close to work City Views Nightlife Tourist Hotspot Premium
    Branded the “Center of Now,” Downtown Dubai is the city’s most coveted urban address for residents and retailers alike. This neighborhood is among the world’s most visited destinations thanks to the world’s tallest building-the Burj Khalifa-and the world’s larges... check out more
     

    Market Price & Trends

    Market price for Apartments in Downtown Dubai July 2019

    Market price for Apartments in Imperial Avenue July 2019

    Market price trend for Apartments in Downtown Dubai 2019

    Market price trend for Apartments in Imperial Avenue 2019

     
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

     

    Similar Properties

     
    Back to Top
    We recommend that you also send an email to the agent for the best response.
    Send email
    Why it's helpful
    0
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Similar from Home Lounge Real Estate
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.