Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search
    AED 474,563
    • 2
    • 2
    • 1,438 sq. ft.
    • Apartments
    • AED 474,563
    • AED 330.00
    • Unfurnished
    • 30 June 2019
    • WE-S-7252
    • Off-Plan
    • N/A
    • 1608013620

    Property Description

    Invest to Grow
    Best know building in Sports City
    Pay AED 474,563/- (30%) and move in couple of months. The rest payment AED 1,107,314 (70%) in 5 Years time while your renting the unit. Total Selling Price AED 1,581,877

    Payment Plan:
    30:70
    20% upon construction
    10% on possession
    70% post possession for five years

    Canal Residence West 2 Spanish TowerPrime Location On the canal and 500 mts from the Sports village (the main attraction) and 300 mts from Victory Heights Golf Course
    Mid-rise European Architecture, G+11, G+12
    Completion: Last Quarter of 2019
    Payment Plan: 30/70 30% upon construction and 70% after 3 to 5yrs post possession
    Price per sq ft up to :AverageAED 1050 with Offers as Above
    The only residential Community in Dubai Sports city with all ground floor as High Street Retail with canal promenade walk
    Rental returns are higher than the market Around
    Spanish and Arabian Tower: At Over70% Construction Level (currently in progress)
    Phase I, 100% occupied

    Company name: Wateredge Real Estate Broker
    RERA ORN: 872
    Address: Office # 215 Al Asmawi Building Umm Al Sheif, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
    Office phone no:
    Office fax no:
    Office Mobile / Whatsapp:
    Primary email: info @wateredge.ae
    Website: www.wateredge.ae
    Company Profile: Water Edge Real Estate is a part of Al Shahra Group and we are serving our customers with their property needs from past 12 years. Being an old player in the market we are familiar with all ups and downs of Dubai real estate and put our client's interest before anything else...
    PROPERTY FEATURES:
    -Balcony
    -Built in wardrobes
    -Central air conditioning
    -Central heating
    -Covered parking
    -Gymnasium
    -On low floor
    -Shared swimming pool
    -View of sea/water
    -24 hours Maintenance
    -Children's play area
    -Communal gardens
    -Restaurants
    -School
    -Shopping mall
     

    Property Features

    • Balcony
    • Built in wardrobes
    • Central air conditioning
    • Covered parking
    • Gymnasium
    • On low floor
    • Shared swimming pool
    • View of sea/water
    • Children's play area
    • Communal gardens
    • Restaurants
    • Shopping mall
    • Central Heating
    • Covered Parking
    • Heating
    • Gym
     

    Ratings & Reviews

    Overall rating of Sports City:

    Fair (48.23%) 549 vote(s)

    Ratings breakdown:

    Reviews:

    Tell us what you think - by rating these categories. Your vote will only be counted once.

    Your ratings:

    Your review (optional):
    You can also post your opinion about Discovery Gardens

    Advertiser Details

    Agent Name

    Maricel Joson

    Real Estate Agency Details

    Wateredge Real Estate

    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Own this property from just
    AED/month
    Fixed rates from 3.75%

    Area Guide

    Sports City

    Dubai Sports City is a great place to live for those interested in an active lifestyle. Great sports fields and sporting facilities make up this resid... check out more
    Family-friendly Cost-effective Active community Mid-rise living
    Dubai Sports City is a great place to live for those interested in an active lifestyle. Great sports fields and sporting facilities make up this residential area where people can be seen jogging and cycling at all hours. ... check out more
     

    Market Price & Trends

    Market price for Apartments in Sports City September 2019

    Market price for Apartments in Canal Residence September 2019

    Market price trend for Apartments in Sports City 2019

    Market price trend for Apartments in Canal Residence 2019

     
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

     

    Similar Properties

     
    Back to Top
    We recommend that you also send an email to the agent for the best response.
    Send email
    Why it's helpful
    0
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Similar from Wateredge Real Estate
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.