Budget
    Min
    -
    Max
    Alert
    Map View
    List View
    Shortlist (0)
    Area
    -
    Clear
    Advanced Search

    Property Sold Out

    This property has been sold out and is no longer available.
     

    Similar Properties

     
    AED 2,300,000
    • 1
    • 2
    • 1,050 sq. ft.
    • Apartments
    • AED 2,300,000
    • AED 2190.00
    • Unfurnished
    • 27 June 2019
    • BI-S-3907
    • Completed
    • N/A
    • 1698796452

    Property Description

    Palma Residences. The heart of luxury in the Palm Jumeirah.

    Sizes: 1000-1051 sq.ft
    Prices: AED 2,300,000 to AED 2,500,000

    Payment Plan: Post Handover

    Serenia has 3 options to buy:
    - Full cash
    - Mortgage by a UAE bank
    - Post Payment Plan where 30% has to be paid and also all the DLD property registration fees. The rest 70% payment can be distributed between 1 to 2 years with post dated UAE cheques

    Call Dieudonne Azefac on / or visit www.banke.ae for further details


    Company name: Banke International
    RERA ORN: 12108
    Address: Banke International, 430 Emarat Atrium Building
    Office phone no:
    Office fax no:
    Primary email: enquiries@banke.ae
    Website: www.banke.ae
    Company Profile: Were a real estate company that guarantees a fresh approach to property in a warm and welcoming setting. Banke International Properties is a full service boutique real estate brokerage specializing in the sales and leasing of both commercial and residential properties throughout Dubai.
    PROPERTY FEATURES:
    -Balcony
    -Basement parking
    -BBQ area
    -Broadband ready
    -Broadband ready
    -Built in wardrobes
    -Carpets
    -Central air conditioning
    -Central heating
    -Covered parking
    -Driver's Room
    -Fully fitted kitchen
    -Gazebo and outdoor entertaining area
    -Gymnasium
    -Intercom
    -Jacuzzi
    -Kitchen white goods
    -Laundry/washing room
    -Maid's room
    -Marble floors
    -On high floor
    -On low floor
    -On mid floor
    -Pets allowed
    -Private garage
    -Private garden
    -Satellite/Cable TV
    -Sauna
    -Shared swimming pool
    -Steam room
    -Storage room
    -Study
    -Upgraded interior
    -View of gardens
    -View of sea/water
    -24 hours Maintenance
    -Bank/ATM Facility
    -Basketball Court
    -Beach Access
    -Business Center
    -Children's nursery
    -Children's play area
    -Clubhouse
    -Communal gardens
    -Concierge service
    -Cycling tracks
    -Fitness Center
    -Golf club and clubhouse
    -Laundry Service
    -Marina Berth
    -Mosque
    -Polo club and clubhouse
    -Public park
    -Public parking
    -Public transport
    -Recreational Facilities
    -Restaurants
    -School
    -Shopping mall
    -Shops
    -Sports academies
    -Squash courts
    -Tennis courts
    -Valet Service
    -Walking Trails

    Advertiser Details

    Agent Name

    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.

    Own this property from just
    AED/month
    Fixed rates from 3.75%
    Back to Top
    We recommend that you also send an email to the agent for the best response.
    Send email
    Why it's helpful
    My Shortlisted Properties
    Shortlist
    You have 0 shortlisted properties
    Clear Shortlisted Properties
    0
    Shortlist
    Similar from Banke International Property LLC
    Enquire Now

    By submitting this form, I agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of the website.