An Always Awards’ Winner
Global awards keep finding their way to the one and only Emirates Palace in Abu-Dhabi. Year after year, a variety of awards pay appreciation and honor the extravagant services offered by this 5 star hotel managed by Kempinski Hotels & Resorts.
The 3$billion hotel was acknowledged as the World’s Leading Luxury Beach Resort at the 22nd Annual World Travel Award Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Morocco for the third year in a row.
Emirates Palace had opened in 2005 and won itself several luxurious industry awards since then in recognition of its high-end facilities. Another award it had won was Middle East’s Leading Hotel Suit 2015 with its six different styles of suits it has to offer. Add to it UAE’s Leading Resort 2015 award. More awards were earned by Emirates Palace as well such as Middle East’s Best Hotel Spa 2015 with a spa.
Huge Palace, Huge numbers
Let’s brief out some fascinating numbers around this mega landmark:
- Emirates Palace private beach stretches across 1.3km.
- Emirates Palace spa covers 1,500 sq. meters of the palace
- Emirates Palace contains 302 deluxe luxury rooms
- Emirates Palace offers its guests ultimate culinary legacies from all over the world with 14 restaurants, cafes, lounges & bars
- Emirates Palace is the ultimate prestigious business hub with its 42 meeting & conference rooms
Countless are the unique aspects of this place and if you shall visit it or get lucky enough to stay in it, embrace every moment.
More on Emirates Palace here.